Career Coaching“I turned to Michaela for support when I faced a big decision in my career. She really helped me to clarify my thinking, focus on what was important, and ensure the choice I made would be right for me.”
Whatever stage of your career you’re at, you may feel you could benefit from impartial professional advice on how to move forward. If you’re thinking about making changes in your career, or perhaps starting a new one altogether, I can offer you valuable professional support during the process.
My career coaching service can help you to:
- Explore the many career options that are available and determine which direction is best for you
- Evaluate your skills, experience and personal values and understand what kind of role you’ll be happiest in
- Brand yourself for a job search by setting up effective online profiles
- Assess your career history and put together a CV that accurately showcases what you have to offer and makes you stand out
- Learn practical strategies for managing your job search
- Practice interview techniques that will help you communicate your way to your ideal role
The Green Shoots Coaching career service is particularly beneficial as I focus on emotional career decisions as well as more practical aspects. Many people are in jobs that clash with their personal values, and in my experience this is often a key reason for dissatisfaction. I can help you to navigate these issues and ensure that the decisions you make now will serve you well in the future.
Some people come to me to determine whether or not traditional employment is right for them. If it isn’t, I can help you explore other options, such as part time work, tele-commuting, freelancing or even starting your own business.
Green Shoots Coaching offers a complete end-to-end career coaching service that’s tailored to your unique needs. I can help you to identify strengths, give you the confidence to move forward and equip you with the practical tools you need to succeed.